Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday March 30, 2011

Psalm 43:5
Why, my soul, are you downcast?  Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

More Word Filled Wednesday and link-ups at

Jenifer March 30, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Our hope is in God and God alone! Praising Him today! Happy WFW...

~Jenifer

Dorie March 30, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Absolutely lovely pairing of verse and picture! The carefree of a child skipping down a lane is beautiful.

Julie Arduini March 30, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I love it! What a beautiful way to emphasize the verse.

Ozjane March 30, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Lovely picture and verse.
Love the freedom of the child running.
May we always run to the Father's love.
Have entered WFW for this week since your lovely visit.

Renee Ann March 30, 2011 at 11:12 AM

What a hopeful post and beautiful setting! Thanks for sharing this.

hip-chick March 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM

beautiful uplifting verse. I love the picture you paired with it.

Peggy (mazmagi) March 30, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Thank You Lord, for the delight in Lizzie's photo of a precious child of Yours! Praise You, Savior that we can place our hope in You! Thank You that this beautiful scene reminds us not to be downcast or disturbed, and let our cares go as we sing our praises!

May You lift Lizzie and her family above the troubles of this world and embrace them with Your love and grace! I'm so delighted that as we seek You, You can be found in JOYS like this!

*thank you for your double portion of visits today to my regular blog and our team blog
The Power of Your Love

Alida March 30, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I love this photo. The old fence and the child running...just perfect!

Joan March 30, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Love the photo and I agree, it is perfect for the verse.

I noticed on your profile that you are a LOTR fan. Me too! In fact, my husband and I are watching the trilogy again.

We also like Bogart movies, especially Casablanca.

Blessings,
Joan

Cathy March 31, 2011 at 12:09 AM

A nice WFW ~ You may like the music I wrote to that verse. It is on my Wordsong Collections blog under the Scripture Label. The song is "Why Art Thou Cast Down." He is the lifter of our heads. Praying for you ~ Blessings ~