My fellow blogger and homeschooler Stephanie at Daisies and Dominoes has awarded me the Stylish Blogger award today! Thanks Steph!! I love your blog too.
The Rules for accepting the award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
- Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So, here goes, 7 totally random things about me:
1. I play audiobooks at bedtime. Specifically either one of the Lord of the Rings trilogy read by the incomparable Rob Inglis or one of the Harry Potter books read by the delightful Jim Dale. Except, Order of the Phoenix, Dolores Umbridge makes me physically upset.
2. I have what one might call "eclectic" musical taste. A short list. I love Gregorian Chants, John Williams, Howard Shore, Josh Groban, ABBA, the Indigo Girls, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Robin Mark, the Chieftains, most classical music and a great many of the great 80's "hair bands". Also, Talking Heads, the Pogues, Boston, Billy Joel, Chris Tomlin, Kari Jobe and Harry Gregson-Williams.
3. I love soup for breakfast, preferably my homemade turkey with spinach or Leiko's Harvest Soup.
4. I put Frank's Hot Sauce in my breakfast soup and I buy it by the gallon at BJ's.
5. If my husband would let me, I would have at least 2 more cats and both would be tuxedos.
6. My husband has
forbidden asked me not to bring home any more pets.
7. I absolutely love to have a fresh notebook and a really nice pen handy at all times. And I am
fairly fussy passionate about them. I am in love with the new Sharpie pens.
Paying this award to
15 10 other deserving bloggers.